This blog has no apparent theme, fandom, or anything of the like. There are no trigger warnings, so browse at your own risk. I do post some personal things. It is NSFW sometimes...
1. corset, 1750-75, from Metropolitan Museum of Art | Portrait of Grand Duchess Maria Fiodorovna by Alexander Roslin, 1777
3. corset, 1810-50, from Metropolitan Museum of Art | Portrait of Charlotte and Elizabeth Sullivan, daughters of Sir Richard Sullivanby Reinagle Ramsay Richard, 1810
5. corset, by Maison Léoty, 1891, from Metropolitan Museum of Art | A Bar at the Folies-Bergere by Edouard Manet, 1882
Please don’t remove the credits.
Something tells me that this fabulous Amazon cougar wants to give this cute little kinky blonde kitten all kinds of new ‘experiences’ here
And judging from the ‘OH SNAP
I TOTALLY LIKE GIRLS DON’T I’ look of realisation on Kara’s face I get the impression she is totally eager to learn all sorts of things from Diana here >.>
Yeah, women are worthy.
- Jane Foster in What If? #10 (1978)
- Storm in X-Men Annual #9 (1985)
- Rogue in What If? #66 (1994)
- Wonder Woman in DC Versus Marvel #3 (1996)
- Black Widow in What If: Age of Ultron #3 (2014)
Storm!Thor was the best
Black Widow whatttt??? I would love for that to happen in the movies.
I would very much like a team book all about kick ass ladies wielding magical hammers and smashing the forces of evil with them <3